The webpage can be on any topic you like, but choose a theme/topic, don’t just go completely random.
Your webpage should consist of:
- meaningful use of
- at least 5 different statements
- develop a color palette and apply it
- at least 3 different HTML input sources on the page (button, text entry, etc.)
- at least 3 JS statements that modify the HTML or CSS in different ways
- JS is more than or different from what we did in class
Your project will be evaluated on three things: code, creativity, and composition.
- Code: A successful project includes all required HTML, CSS, and JS elements. The code is functional and well-organized, and comments are used to annotate the stylesheet and script.
- Composition: Writing is clear and understandable, and free of major typos or grammatical errors. Page content is organized and layout makes sense. Overall appearance of the webpage is engaging and accessible.
Project evaluation forms (coming soon!)