Mostly coding projects, maybe some other stuff mixed in!

Programming projects on replit.com

These are mostly Python and HTML/CSS/JS.

Text-and-unicode based BINGO board, white text on a dark background. Several squares are highlighted.      Text says "Welcome to MASTERMIND. Can you guess the secret code? Press Enter for rules." The word MASTERMIND has each letter in a different color and is surrounded by a box. The rest of the text is white, and it's all on a dark background.

Other programming projects

Mostly p5.js, which is the Processing language/framework (designed to make coding more accessible to artists) using JavaScript syntax/notation.

A Boggle board & timer that I built with p5.js. Check out the Boggle code. Preview:
Screenshot of a webpage with a button saying "Re-scramble letters!", a timer, and an orange "Boggle board" with 16 letter tiles in a four-by-four grid.

Interactive Pascal’s Triangle, also made with p5.js. See the code for Pascal’s triangle here. View the Pascal’s triangle full-size.

A Menger sponge (fractal) generator made in p5.js. The Menger sponge is created by subdividing a square into a 3×3 grid  and then removing the centermost square, then repeating the process on the remaining 8 squares, into infinity.

A black Menger sponge on a rainbow background: if you take a 3x3 grid of squares, remove the center square; then divide each remaining square into a 3x3 grid and repeat.

Crochet Sphere Calculator ~ I wrote a JavaScript applet that generates instructions for a crocheted or knitted sphere, given a gauge and desired sphere diameter. Also includes a discussion of how the sphere calculations were done.

Book design

I helped make several books for and with my friend Dane Kuttler!

Sometimes I crochet or knit…

Skip to toolbar